Sometimes something comes up and you have to cancel a shift that you had previously accepted.
Log into your fleet owner profile on the HaulHub Carrier app.
- Select jobs at the bottom of the bottom and select the job you need to cancel.
- Once within the job, scroll down until you see the assigned drivers. Select the driver whose shift you need to cancel.
- Once on the shift page, click edit shift. In the top right corner there will be the option to cancel shift.
- You will be required to input a cancellation reason that will be sent to the customer or broker.
- Hit cancel shift. This will notify the customer or broker that you truck will not be at the job.