Clipboard Reports offer a convenient way to monitor and analyze project operations, providing essential information for efficient decision-making in the field.
Accessing Clipboard Reports:
- From the Project Details Page, you will land on an active feed of tickets for the project.
- Next to the Tickets tab, you'll find Clipboard Reports associated with the project.
Project Overview Report:
By default, you'll land on the Project Overview Report, which presents a summary of delivery statuses for all material types today. This report is especially useful for gauging the overall project progress.
Cycle Through Reports:
- Tapping on the chip filters enables you to cycle through the various reports available.
- A brief description of each report is available by tapping the "i" info bubble next to the report name.
Enhancing Your Experience:
- Some reports come pre-enabled, but within the account settings, users can customize their experience by enabling or removing additional reports.
We've also included a video detailing the steps above: