When set up as a broker in HaulHub you have the ability to schedule both sub-contract fleets and internal trucks.Web Version:
- Log into your Broker Dashboard.
- Select Job Management in the upper left-hand corner. Here you will see all reserved and available jobs.
- Review the details of the job and select the number of Internal & Subcontractor Fleets you will provide.
- Using the drop-down, select Internal Fleet or Subcontractor Fleet you want to assign to the job.
- Click Send Invites.
- The Fleets have been notified. Subcontractor Fleets will assign their trucks and drivers. Those drivers of the Subcontractor Fleets will be sent a text message alerting them of their assigned shift.
Mobile Carrier App:
- Click offers on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the job and click on the yellow box to choose how many trucks you will provide.
- Then click on Truck/Fleet and choose between your internal trucks or sub-contractor fleets.
- If you select an internal truck you will then click Driver and select your internal driver.
- Once done, click the box that you have read HaulHub's Terms and Conditions and select Confirm Booking.
- The invite will then be sent to your sub-contract fleets and/or your internal drivers.