- Log into your Haulhub Customer portal.
- On the Jobs page you will see your list of jobs
- Under Shifts you will see how many trucks have been added to the job vs. how many trucks you have requested per specific job.
- Example: if you ordered 20 trucks and the broker/fleet has only added 15 it will show as 15/20
- If you select the job on the Job Board you can see exactly which trucks have been added and which brokers/fleets added them (this allows you to see who still needs to assign trucks.)
- If you select Daily Management, every job you have in the system will appear and you can see which trucks have been added to the jobs
- If you go to the Order Dashboard under Trucks, you can see how many have been added vs. how many you requested per job
- If you select Truck Scheduler you can also see how many have been added vs. how many you requested per job next to the truck icon
- Within Truck Scheduler you can see the individual fleets and drivers that have been assigned
- Log into the orange Field App to see your jobs
- Once logged in, on the left side you will see a gray box with the number of trucks currently assigned to the job on top vs. the number of trucks you have requested on the bottom
- If you press on the job under Trucks it will give you a list with the following information:
- Fleet company