To update the HaulHub Field or Carrier App you can go to the app store on your device. We recommend running updates on your device every week to make sure everything is up to date.
- Go to the app store and select your profile in the top right.
- If there is an update available you can select the app(s) you want to update.
- Go to the Google Play Store, this app should be a multi-colored right-facing arrow on a white background.
- Once in, at the top, there will be a search bar, in here typing HaulHub.
- A blue version of the app called Carrier and an orange version of the app called Field should appear. Select your respective app and then you should be brought to an "Uninstall" (white) and Open or Update (green) button at the top. If yours says Open your app is up to date. If it says Update take a moment to update your app by clicking the green Update button.
When prompted by your device please be sure to select automatically update this will ensure that your app is always up to date.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Touch the hamburger icon in the top-left, swipe up and choose Settings.
- Under General, tap Auto-update apps.
- If you want updates over Wi-Fi only, choose the third option: Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.