To update the HaulHub Field or Carrier App you can go to the app store on your device. We recommend checking for updates on your device every week to ensure everything is up to date.
- Go to the (App store) and select your (Profile) in the top right.
- If there is an update available you can select the app(s) you want to update.
- Go to the Google Play Store, this app should be a multi-colored right-facing arrow on a white background.
- Once in, at the top, there will be a search bar, in here type in HaulHub.
- A blue version of the app called "Carrier" and an orange version of the app called "Field" should appear. Select your respective app and then you should be brought to an "Un-install" (white) and Open or Update (green) button at the top. If yours says Open your app is up to date. If it says Update take a moment to update your app by clicking the green Update button.
When prompted by your device please be sure to select automatically update this will ensure that your app is always up to date.
Follow these steps to enable automatic updates on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Touch the three lines at the top left corner (☰) in the top-left, swipe up and choose (Settings).
- Under General, tap (Auto-update) apps.
- If you want updates over (Wi-Fi only), choose the third option: Auto-update apps over (Wi-Fi only).