Archiving a driver will remove them from your list when dispatching shifts.
- Login to HaulHub by selecting Login and selecting Brokers.
- Enter your phone number and password to login
- On the left side of the page select Internal Fleet
- On the top select Drivers
- Look for the driver you want to archive and press the white button under the status that says active and it will switch it to archived.
- Look for the Driver you wish to edit and press the pencil at the top right corner
You can change the following things for the drivers.
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Drivers license number
- Osha, MSHA and TWIC certificate photo and expiration date
- Once you have made your changes, make sure you hit Save Changes.
That’s it! If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to our support team.