Sometimes things come up and you have to cancel a shift that you had previously accepted.
HaulHub Carrier App:
Log into your fleet owner profile on the HaulHub Carrier app.
- Select Jobs and select the job you need to cancel.
- Once within the job, scroll down until you see the assigned drivers. Select the driver whose shift you need to cancel.
- Once on the shift page, click Edit Shift. In the bottom corner, there will be the option to Cancel Shift.
- You will be required to input a cancellation reason that will be sent to the customer or broker.
- Hit Confirm. This will notify the customer or broker that your truck will not be at the job.
Please note, you cannot cancel a shift that less than 14 hours prior to the start time. If you try to cancel a shift within 14 hours you will be prompted to call the job site contact. The job site contact has the ability to cancel your shift on their end if needed.