Allowing permission settings is required to provide accurate timesheets and logs.
Logging In For The First Time:
After downloading the app and logging in for the first time, you will see the Location Permission Prompt.
- Make sure to Always Allow Location Settings.
- If you Deny, the app will not work properly.
Checking Location Settings (Android):
- Look for the HaulHub app. Press and Hold down for 3 seconds.
- A mini-menu will pop up
- Select App Info from the mini-menu.
- Look for Permissions and tap it.
- Tap on Location.
- Make sure it’s set to Allow all the time.
Checking Location Settings (Apple):
- Tap on your Settings app.
- Scroll down and look for the HaulHub Carrier app.
- Make sure Background App Refresh is green.
- Select Location.
- Make sure it’s set to Always.
That’s it! If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to our support team.