You can conveniently export single invoices or in bulk!
Last Updated: 03/09/2021
By navigating to Payments>Invoices you can sort and filter invoices to export individually or in bulk.
Login to HaulHub by selecting Login and selecting Contractors.
Enter your phone number and password to login.
Select Payments then Invoices.
From here you can filter by the following categories
- Week Ending - date in which your billing period concludes
- Created Date - date in which the company associate generated the invoice
- Status - paid, unpaid and voided
Sort and view individual invoices by clicking on the words in the columns above.
- You can sort chronologically, alphabetically, by week ending, created date, invoice number, shifts, jobsite name, fleet, status and amount.
- For easier viewing - expand columns by hovering over in between the columns and drag left or right
- View and/or download a single invoice by selecting the PDF icon on the right side of the line for the invoice
Export multiple invoices by clicking the box/s on the left side on the invoice line.
After selecting all invoices click the Export # Invoices button highlighted in blue.
This will download a zip file to your computer with all invoices selected.
Still Need Help?
If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to our support team.
- Email: email@example.com