Each time you are assigned to a shift you will need to make sure to start your shift so that your time is tracked accurately.
Log onto the HaulHub Carrier mobile app.
- Click on the shift for today. This shift will normally be blue when all others are gray.
- On the next screen you will see Shift Details and Start Shift.
- Select Shift Details to view the details of the job and see the onsite contact.
- Select Start Shift to start your shift. If the start shift button is grayed out see the end of this article for common troubleshooting tips.
- After you've hit Start Shift you will certify the safety checklist and watch a short safety clip.
- Then you will receive a confirmation message that your shift has been started and the screen will show you where you are on the map.
- If your start shift button is grayed out:
- Ensure you are within 4 hours of your shift start time. You will not be able to start your shift more than 4 hours before.
- Check your phone permission settings to ensure that location tracking access is set to 'always' for HaulHub.
- Go to your phone settings app, select the HaulHub app, select permissions.
- Be sure you are stopped and not in a moving vehicle.
- No start shift button:
- Double check you have today's shift selected.
- Make sure you are on the HaulHub Carrier app and not on the browser on your phone. You can start your shift from the app only.
Need more assistance? Give us a call! 1-833-HAULHUB