Upload a picture of a signed slip
Note: If a customer requires you to upload a slip or time slip, it will prompt you at the end of the shift. If this is not required by the customer, you will not see the prompt or be able to add a slip.
- When you click on end shift you will be prompted to upload a slip. Click upload
- The app will give you the option to take a picture with your camera or upload from your camera gallery.
- Select the photo and click confirm.
- If you need to upload a slip for a passed shift you must click the shift in the carrier app.
- If required you should see "missing slip photo!" in red next to the time of the shift.
- Once in the shift swipe up on the window showing on the bottom half of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and click into the driver (again it should say "Missing slip photo")
- On the next screen click Shift Details .
- Scroll to the bottom of the next window and click Add Slip
- From here you have the option to either take a photo or upload one from your library.
- In order to take a photo, you must allow the app access to the camera (iOS).
- Take the photo again, or upload the photo.
- Note: You have the option to re-upload the photo which replaces the current photo if needed.