If the contractor you work for uses HaulHub's timesheets, you will have the ability to check your earnings on both the mobile app and web platform.
Mobile Carrier App:
- Log into the HaulHub Carrier app.
- Click on payment at the bottom right.
- This page will show you several different things:
- Total earned through HaulHub
- Balanced owed
- Jobs accepted
- Job offers
- Payment history
- This can be toggled to different date ranges by clicking the blue arrow just below Earnings Summary.
- Log in to your fleet owner account.
- From the top menu select Earnings.
- You can see your total earned and balance owed.
- Click on the plus sign next to Week Ending to expand the week and view individual shifts.
- This will include shift date, ID number, customer, job site, driver, base earnings, PW earnings, payment status, and route log.
- If you scroll down you will see a section titled Payments. This table functions the same way as Earnings and each payment can be expanded to show the individual shifts that were included in that payment.
- You also have the ability to click export to csv and export all of your earnings into a spreadsheet.